Atlanta Cloud Services
LAN System Services Cloud Server ensures your business applications achieve their fullest potential—because it’s designed specifically around the business needs of small to medium sized companies.
Cloud Server is an enterprise-grade cloud application infrastructure that delivers ideal performance, availability and data protection for small to medium sized businesses. With a 99.999% SLA, and firewall and VPN included standard, Cloud Server provides all the elements a small or midsize business needs.
Match your cloud environment to your use case. Cloud Server ensures value by letting you find the perfect balance between configurability, scalability and price.
Dramatically accelerate your time-to-market. Cloud Server focuses your time on assets, not infrastructure. Provisioning takes minutes, and virtual machines are pre-configured to integrate with your other services provided by LAN System Services.
Reduce complexity without sacrificing control. Our control panel centralizes dashboards for simplified management as well as familiar tools for granular control over your cloud environment.
Elements of Cloud Server:
Virtual machines that match every use case
- High-capacity cloud servers. Up to 8 CPU cores, 1 TB of storage and 32 GB of RAM.
- Instant scalability. Spin up new machines within minutes using your control panel.
- High availability. We leverage VMware HA Active-Active clustering and N+1 component redundancy at the server, storage and network layers.
- Windows images. Choose between Windows 2008 Enterprise 32 bit and Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64 bit.
Best-of-breed architecture that prioritizes performance
- The computing layer. Dell PowerEdge R810 enterprise-grade servers with component redundancy and built-in HA features.
- The storage layer. EMC VNX Fiber Channel arrays combine RAID 5 with high-performance SAS disks to boost performance and redundancy.
- The network layer. Cisco 10-Gigabit Ethernet switches use multiple high-speed interconnects for network performance and reliability.
- The virtualization layer. VMware vCloud Director and VMWare vSphere 5 Enterprise ensure a highly reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- The datacenter. Tier III datacenter with extensive redundancies and physical security measures.
- The providers. Multiple Tier 1 Internet providers like Sprint, Level 3, UUNet, Global Crossing, Qwest and SAVVIS.
Network security keeps your data safe
- Fully isolated tenant network for each customer
- Integrated perimeter firewall and site-to-site VPN come standard
- Support for hybrid cloud scenarios that connect Cloud Server with on-premise servers via VPN
- Self-service firewall management
Datacenter security ensures business continuity
- Highly secure and reliable datacenter facilities
- Internal and external closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance
- Biometric scanners control access control to datacenter floor
- 24×7 on-site security staffing
- Cloud Server’s datacenter is SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II compliant